The 4th Annual Insurance Conference at took place from 10th to 14th June, 2018 at Avani Hotel in Livingstone under the theme “Harnessing the potential of insurance towards
business growth and inclusivity”.
The conference is the premier networking opportunity for the Insurance market players in Zambia.
The conference draws participants from across the African Continent. It is vital that businesses
and professionals take advantage of various opportunities that arise from challenging economic
environments, by harnessing their full potential. The sessions lined up were aimed at providing
insight and provoking positive action from participants as they seek to tap the full potential of
their human resource to engage the market effectively.
The conference was supported by the Pensions and Insurance Authority (PIA), the Financial Sector
Deepening Zambia (FSDZ), the Insurance Institute of Zambia (IIZA) and the Insurance Brokers
Association of Zambia (IBAZ). The conference attracted over 150 delegates from
Zambia and across the African Continent.
Here below is the download link to the 2018 Insurance Conference week presentations
- Microinsurance the untapped opportunity; global and local experiences – Lemmy Manje
- Regulatory environment and trends in Zambia – Titus Nkwale
- Enhancing intermediary links for business growth – Chilufya Nyirenda
- HR Management for growth and inclusivity – Brighton Mwiinga
- Leveraging on e-business platforms for business growth – Gilbert Lungu
- Emerging Insurance riskd – Lawrence Njore
- Reinsurance and underwriting for business optimization – Mufaro Chauruka
- Premium Finance opportunities in Zambia – Devan Kerr
- Enhancing corporate branding for competitiveness – David Kombe
- Financial Reporting and IFRS17 – Seth Chengo