New Executive Board
On 31st May 2022, the Insurers Association of Zambia (IAZ) held an Elective Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Association is comprised of all licensed insurance and reinsurance companies in Zambia; and it focuses on industry development, consumer education, lobbying and enhancing professionalism.
The new Board is comprised of experienced members of the insurance industry, who are committed to see insurance grow as a vital financial service. The Board will serve a two-year renewable term.
The New Board members are:
1. President – Moses Siame (CEO – Professional Insurance Company Zambia)
2. Vice President – Irene Muyenga (Savenda General Insurance )
3. Board Member – Prince Nkhata (Adelvis General Insurance)
4. Re-insurance Council Chairperson – Ronald Kasapatu (CEO – ZEP Re-insurance)
5. General Insurance Council Chairperson – Charles Madziva (CEO – General Alliance Insurance)
6. Life Assurance Council Chairperson – Barbara Mwandila (Hollard Life Assurance Company)
7. General Insurance Council Member – Jean Francois Cateaux (CEO – SWAN General Insurance)
8. Life Assurance Council Member – Collins Hamusonde (CEO – ABSA Life Assurance)
9. Finance and Administration Committee Chairperson – Ellison Munyenyembe (CFO – Madison Life Insurance Company).